Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fandom Fund Raisers

Hey everyone I have written a piece for Fandom for Preemies Which starts tomorrow you donate $5 to the March of Dimes and you will get to read 100+ great one-short, out takes written by some really great authors.
Fandom for Preemies click this and it will take you to their web page and you can donate.

I am also writing a piece for Fandom Against Domestic Violence this one touches my heart because I know first hand what it's like to be a victim of DV. We are still looking for authors to write pieces so please consider if you don't think you can write at least donate.
Fandon Against Domestic Violence  Click the link and go and read how you can help there are also stories written by people about their DV. I have written one that will be posted soon. It will not have my name on it as I did it anonymous.

These are two great causes please help in any way possible.

Thanks
KareBear

No comments:

Post a Comment