Monday, November 1, 2010

Recomendation of the week

This week I am not just recommending a story but an author I read a number of her stories and plan to check out those that I have not read yet. So Please go check out her home page and her list of stories.  She is not best at posting summaries of her stories so trust me when I say they are worth reading.

Wendy1969


Thank You
KareBear

Sneak Peak of her story Three for the Road

chapter 9 for three for the road.

Then some woman roared and I just had to ask then.

"Do one of you two have an angry ex who has come to visit?"

They looked at me then each other then cracked up laughing about what I said.
After they both settled down, Peter explained then. That wasn't a woman
angel."

"Who was it then dumbass?"

looking smug and amused and feeling it too. Jasper answered for Peter.

"That my dear mate. Is Edward who has just come home and has probably heard
what all has gone on since he left."

No comments:

Post a Comment