Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Interview with the second place winner and Best Poly


1.      1.  Did you like writing in the confines of a specific theme? Any plans to enter any more contests.
 Yes, I found it enjoyable writing in the confines of a specific theme, but that is not always the case. I don't find a lot of contest out there, so when I do, if I have an idea I will.

2. What is it about the theme you choose for this fic do for you?
As with all my stories it's a creative release. I choose this one in particular because I’ve never written one before. It was to push my limits and tolerations.

3. Is there anything you do special to write?
Besides sitting at my kitchen table to write, and chugging Dunkin Donuts Ice tea, no not really.

4. Any plans to continue this fic and if so, can you give us a little peek into your talented mind?
I hope to continue it if my first original manuscript "Mocked by Destiny" allows for it. I am also writing my second in the series "Mocked by Faith" so it's harder to sneak out the extra fanfiction stories. As for a sneak peek here is a peek at the next chapter for The third Wife:

Edward's POV

As they bounced in from finishing the nightly chores, they had me aching for them.

"Come here you two," I groaned as they both scurried up to my bedside.

Sitting up, I slid both my hands up under their cotton dresses. The creamy flesh of their inner thighs felt like silk under my touch as I proceeded to their hidden curls. With a few twitches of my fingers, I had them both sighing and swaying against my hands. Seeing their lust filled irises, I nodded. In desperation they locked lips and began groping each other’s clothed breast.

"Pull off each other's dresses my loves," I chuckled.

Bella was the first to grab Max's hem to drag it up and off her body. Maxine returned the favor, leaving them both stark naked and ready for me. Sliding back, I laid back on the bed.

"Bella love, come up here, I want to bury my face between your thighs. Maxine ride me my sweet," I moaned as I lowered my boxers allowing my rock hard rod to spring forth.

Maxine was the first to grab my throbbing shaft in her hands before straddling me and sliding down on it. She hissed with lust filled eyes as I filled her. After a few slow bounces, she set off hammering herself down upon my hardened member.

Bella bit her lip and shyly moved into position having never done this before with me. Grabbing her thigh, I threw her leg over my neck and grabbed her ass pulling her treasure trove towards me. The adorable gasp the slipped out of her lips urged me on. With one long lick of my tongue, Bella threw her head back and moaned loudly.

Thank You For your time! Nails233

No comments:

Post a Comment