Sunday, December 26, 2010

Interview with the winner of the Short Story Contest.


Here is rbsschess interview she will also be interview by the Sneaky Snarky Subs.

1.) Did you like writing in the confines of a specific theme? Any plans to enter any more contests.
Writing with in a specific theme can be fun and I do like it. I do not have any contests I am entering at this time. My 2 stories are winding down and I want to finish them first. I like the idea of writing based on a picture or quote prompt so that maybe next.

2.) What is it about the theme you choose for this fic do for you?
I do like writing using the BDSM theme. I do not live this lifestyle myself but it is very freeing to write within it, essentially anything goes as long as it is within everyone's limits. I do research the BDSM I write about, so if I mention something it is out there somewhere. I also think the average person would be surprised at how much of what is done in a 'vanilla' couples life is also there in a BDSM couples.

3.) Is there anything you do special to write?
 I write from an extremely loose outline. I have a good idea of the characters but some of the best ideas have come from a question asked by a reviewer and then I can be off in a direction I had not planned on going. Aside that it just finding the time especially this time of year.

4.) Any plans to continue this fic and if so, can you give us a little peek into your talented mind?
 I do plan on continuing this after Christmas and am working on the next chapter. I haven't decided if it will all EPOV or not but he will continue to have her journal. Edward will have to put his foot down with his family meddling in his love life and his life in general. Going public will be interesting. Jake won't give up easily. Lots of playtime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment